If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted material is being infringed on AZ Custom Store, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to us (email@example.com) that includes:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
- Identification of works or materials being infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that we can find and verify its existence.
- Information for AZ Custom Store to contact you, including address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement that the information above is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or the authorized person to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of a proper notice of copyright infringement, we will expeditiously to remove or disable access to the infringing material. We reserve the right to also:
- Notify the content provider who is accused of infringement that we have removed or disabled access to the applicable material.
- Terminate such content provider's access to the Services if he or she is a repeat offender.
AZ Custom Store’s Designated Agent for claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
AZ Custom Store
Address: 11747 Keough Drive, North Glenn, CO 80233, United States.